1350 to 3R series Combination Universal Joints
- To connect 1350 series driveshafts or driveline components to 3R series driveshafts or driveline components.
- For example:
- to connect a 1350 slip yoke to a 3R driveshaft.
- to connect a 3R driveshaft to a 1350 rear end pinion yoke
- 1350 series
- 3.625 inches (3 5/8) wide across bearing caps
- 2 bearing caps are 1.187 inch (1 3/16) diameter
- Designed for Outside snap ring style driveshaft yokes and also Locating Tab style pinion yokes, transmission yokes and transfer case yokes
- 3R series
- 2.562 inches (2 9/16) wide between the yoke inner surfaces where the "C" Clips lock in. Original equipment universal joints were held in place by injected plastic...replacement universal joints will have "C" Clips to hold joint into yoke. Approximate overall width cap to cap is 3 5/8 inches
- 2 bearing caps are 1.125 inch (1 1/8) diameter
- Designed for INSIDE "C" Clip style driveshaft yokes and also NON Locating Tab style pinion yokes, transmission yokes and transfer case yokes
CLICK on the selections below for more details
Combo Jt 1350 to GM 3R...3.625 OUTSIDE to 2.556 INSIDE
1.188 X 1.125 Bearing Cap Diameter