1310 to 3R series Combination Universal Joints
- To connect 1310 series driveshafts or driveline components to 3R series driveshafts or driveline components.
- For example:
- to connect a 1310 slip yoke to a 3R driveshaft.
- to connect a 3R driveshaft to a 1310 rear end pinion yoke
- 1310 series
- 3.219 inches (3 7/32) wide across bearing caps
- 2 bearing caps are 1.062 inch (1 1/16) diameter
- Designed for Outside snap ring style driveshaft yokes and also Locating Tab style pinion yokes, transmission yokes and transfer case yokes
- 3R series
- 2.556 inches wide between the yoke inner surfaces where the "C" Clips lock in. Original equipment universal joints were held in place by injected plastic...replacement universal joints will have "C" Clips to hold joint into yoke. Approximate overall width cap to cap is 3 5/8 inches
- 2 bearing caps are 1.125 inch (1 1/8) diameter
- Designed for INSIDE "C" Clip style driveshaft yokes and also NON Locating Tab style pinion yokes, transmission yokes and transfer case yokes
CLICK on the selections below for more details
Combo U-Joint 1310 to 3R series 3.219 OUTSIDE to 2.556 INSIDE
1.062 X 1.125 Bearing Cap Diameter