1410 series Universal Joints for cars, light trucks and 4x4 trucks.
Choose from Dana Spicer and Neapco brands in greaseable and maintenance free solid body versions.
- 1410 series SPICER ...Fits 1410 series Spicer Driveshafts ONLY
- 4.187 inches (4 3/16) wide in both directions across bearing caps
- All 4 bearing caps are 1.187 inch (1 3/16) diameter
- Designed for Outside snap ring style driveshaft yokes and also Locating Tab style pinion yokes, transmission yokes and transfer case yokes
- Commonly used in GM, Ford and Dodge light truck and diesel 4x4 driveshafts as well as many other vehicles.
IMPORTANT... READ THIS: The 1415 series AAM universal joint is just .010 NARROWER than the Spicer 1410 series. The bearing cap diameter is exactly the same for both. The two are not interchangeable and great care should be taken to be sure of the manufacturer of your driveshaft before ordering and installing any universal joints. You MUST look for any labels or identifying marks on the driveshaft before you make a mistake. Look for the AAM logo or SPICER logo on the driveshaft or any of its component parts. Unfortunately Chevy, GMC and DODGE have used both the DANA SPICER Driveshafts and also the AAM Driveshafts in the same year vehicles. This can be very confusing so identifying the brand of your driveshaft is more important than ever before you order or install a universal joint. You can cause expensive damage if you make a mistake.
CLICK on the selections below for more details
1410 Series U-Joint 4.188 X 4.188 - 1.188 outside snap ring
1.188 X 1.188 Bearing Cap Diameter