7260 series Universal Joints for Dodge cars, light trucks and 4x4 trucks.
Choose from Dana Spicer and Neapco brands in greaseable and maintenance free solid body versions.
- Spicer or Neapco Greaseable Universal Joints requires regular maintenance intervals for long life. Should be lubed with NLGI Number 1 or 2 extreme pressure lubricant every 3000 miles or sooner in extreme cases.
- Spicer Maintenance Free Universal Joints are fully lubed and will NOT splatter grease all over your chassis. These can run for 60,000 to 100,000 miles without service. Extremely strong and very high mileage universal joint.
- 7260 series
- 2.125 inches (2 1/8) wide between the yoke inner surfaces where the "C" Clips lock in. Approximate overall width cap to cap is 3 1/4 inches
- All 4 bearing caps are 1.078 inch diameter
- Designed for INSIDE snap ring style driveshaft yokes and also NON Locating Tab style pinion yokes, transmission yokes and transfer case yokes
- Commonly used in Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth and Mopar car, light truck and 4x4 driveshafts as well as many other vehicles.
CLICK on the selections below for more details
Dodge 7260 Series U-Joint 2.125 X 2.125 - 1.078 inside c clip
1.078 X 1.078 Bearing Cap Diameter