1350 series Universal Joints for cars, light trucks and 4x4 trucks.
Choose from Dana Spicer and Neapco brands in greaseable and maintenance free solid body versions.
- Spicer or Neapco Greaseable Universal Joints requires regular maintenance intervals for long life. Should be lubed with NLGI Number 1 or 2 extreme pressure lubricant every 3000 miles or sooner in extreme cases.
- Spicer Maintenance Free Universal Joints are fully lubed and will NOT splatter grease all over your chassis. These can run for 60,000 to 100,000 miles without service. Extremely strong and very high mileage universal joint.
- 1350 series
- 3.625 inches (3 5/8) wide in both directions across bearing caps
- All 4 bearing caps are 1.187 inch (1 3/16) diameter
- Designed for Outside snap ring style driveshaft yokes and also Locating Tab style pinion yokes, transmission yokes and transfer case yokes
- Commonly used in GM, Ford, Dodge, Jeep light truck and 4x4 driveshafts as well as many other vehicles.
CLICK on the selections below for more details
1350 Series U-Joint 3.625 X 3.625 - 1.188 outside snap ring
1.188 X 1.188 Bearing Cap Diameter