SVL Rear Axle Shafts. Available for All Makes. Backed by Dana.
Available for a wide range of applications, including hard-to-find models, SVL rear axle shafts are the only products in their category to earn the approval of Dana, the most trusted name in driveline components. SVL parts combine strength and durability, as well as a blend of coverage, performance, and value.
SVL rear axle shafts meet the aftermarket requirements set by Dana, the global leader in driveline products, ensuring that you get a blend of coverage, performance, and value.
• Manufactured from SAE-1541 steel
• Precision heat-treated for optimal hardness and durability
• Rolled or cut splines depending on application
• Meets Dana’s aftermarket requirements for:
- Static ultimate strength
- Torsional fatigue
- Rotating/bending torque
• Coverage for all makes of vehicles; 80 SKUs available
In addition to SVL rear axle shafts, Dana also offers a line of
SVL universal joints, center bearings, ring and pinion gearing, and inner gear kits
with coverage for all makes of vehicles. Contact Denny's Driveshafts today for more information.